Refund and cancellation policy
- Please note that for any advance bookings we require a non-refundable deposit, which will be 50% of the total booking cost including any extras.
- Should you cancel your booking, then you will lose your deposit.
- Should you need to move your booking, this is at the sole discretion of the management and is subject to notice given and availability. If it is not possible to do so, you will be deemed to have cancelled your booking and your deposit will not be refunded.
- In extreme circumstances and at the managers discretion, a credit note or refund may be issued.
- The company can be contacted at:
Laser Quest Sheffield
General terms and conditions
ARENA RULES OF ENGAGEMENT:
- YOU NEED TO BE AT LEAST 7 YEARS OLD TO PLAY LASER QUEST.
- NO RUNNING.
- FLAT OR LOW HEELED FOOTWEAR ONLY.
- NO PHYSICAL CONTACT WITH OTHER PLAYERS.
- NO DISRESPECTFUL, ABUSIVE OR THREATENING BEHAVIOUR
- NO CLIMBING ON THE SCENERY.
- NO CROUCHING OR LYING DOWN.
- LASER QUEST IS PLAYED IN A DARK AND UNUSUAL ENVIRONMENT WITH LOUD MUSIC, LIGHTING AND SMOKE EFFECTS. IF YOU ARE UNSURE ABOUT YOUR SUITABILITY FOR THIS THEN PLEASE SPEAK TO A MARSHALL.
- ANY PERSON WITH A MEDICAL CONDITION SHOULD CONSIDER THAT LASER QUEST IS A GAME THAT REQUIRES SIGNIFICANT PHYSICAL EXTERTION.
- IF YOU NEED HELP CALL A MARSHALL.
- At all times children are the responsibility of the supervising adult. Laser Quest does not provide services of supervision to children using the centre.
- Laser Quest staff members are present to ensure the correct use of the Laser Quest equipment, access first aid facilities and to implement the centre rules.
- We advise flat shoes with a sole that grips.
- Only food and beverages purchased at the centre may be consumed on the premises.
- No food or beverages may be taken in or consumed in the kit up area or the arena.
- Smoking is strictly prohibited within the building at all times. Smoke sensors operate throughout the centre.
- Due to the size of the Laser Quest equipment and the nature of the game, it is deemed unsuitable for children under the age of 7.
- Disrespectful, abusive or threatening behaviour directed towards staff or customers will not be tolerated and will be reported to the police.Anyone deemed to be under the influence of intoxicating beverages or illegal substances will be refused entry to the centre.
- The company does not accept responsibility for lost of damaged possessions.
- All players participate at their own risk. The company does not accept liability for loss or injury of whatever nature, caused through misuses of the equipment, lack or parental supervision or failure to comply with the Centre Rules.
- The company reserves all rights to admission.
- The company reserves the right to alter times, attractions and prices without notification.
- Players just arrive at least 15 minutes before their first game. Games may be on occasion delayed; late arrivals may miss their game in which case no refund will be offered.
- General public games are open to players of all ages and abilities.
- For bookings that require the assistance of a carer, please note the carer is responsible for the player while in the arena. The marshals will be able to assist you with any aspects of the game, however they will not be able to assist the individual during the game.
- If you have a pacemaker fitted, please note that the Laser Quest Game system (LQX) uses low level RF energy, intentionally transmitted. Whilst we believe that these RF frequencies should not have any adverse effect on the normal operation of pacemakers, we have no definitive information to support our view. Therefore we strongly advise anyone with a pacemaker get clearance from their Doctor as to whether the Doctor considers it safe for the individual to play the LQX game.The maximum number of packs available is subject to change. Whilst every effort is made to maintain the maximum number of packs there may be occasions when this is not possible.
- Please notify changes in group size for any party booking 24 hours before your booking. Should you bring less players on the day than you have booked for we reserve the right to charge the full amount for the absent players.
- Terms and conditions are subject to change. Please check before participating.